Junior Journey: Exploration of Executive Functioning, Self-Awareness, and Independence
Youth Group catering to ages 13-16 years old
Our Junior Journey program aims to address both academic and mental health needs of students as they progress through their teen years. The collaboration of New Frontiers and Apple Psychology will allow for students to learn both sets of skills in tandem.
Group Participants will review:
- Awareness and Understanding of Effective Study Strategies
- Self-Advocacy Skills
- Coping Strategies for Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Impulse Control and Anger Management strategies
- Mindfulness skills and Relaxation strategies
- Emotional Regulation
- Transition Planning and Preparedness
- Executive Function Skills including (but not limited to):
- Time Management
Help your child develop the skills he/she needs to be happy and prepared for the future! For more information, get in touch with us below!
New Frontiers in Learning