The mission of New Frontiers in Learning is to provide the highest quality education and social support services to young adults who learn differently. Our ongoing personalized programming is designed to meet the needs of students who benefit from individualized supports in the areas of academic learning, executive functioning, and social interaction at the secondary and post-secondary levels. Learn more about starting a career with NFIL below.
New Frontiers in Learning is currently recruiting part-time coaches for the NYC, Long Island, Westchester, Northern New Jersey and Southern Connecticut regions.
- Providing direct support to students in a 1 on 1 setting to review all classes, notes and assignments.
- Content specific support and remediation, including, but not limited to, reading comprehension, written expression, mathematical concepts, etc. (Depending on each student’s individual needs).
- Assisting students in the development of executive functioning skills, including, but not limited to, organizing learning materials, structuring study time outside of sessions, initiating assignments, editing assignments, etc.
- Guiding students in preparing presentations, studying for tests, and participating in varied learning activities.
Assisting students in planning their responsibilities for the week, as well as providing them with a daily “to do” list after their sessions.
- Weekly check-ins with an Administrative Mentor.
New Frontiers in Learning