Career Counseling for Academic Guidance
and Internship/Career Options
What is Career Counseling?
The New Frontiers in Learning staff is certified to administer the Greenwood System 120™, an evidence-based, research tested, and peer reviewed assessment to provide career advisement grounded in one’s unique abilities, interests, values, and personality.
Who would benefit from this report?
High school and college students who desire direction for major selection
College students looking to explore volunteer and internship opportunities
Post-graduate individuals looking for career direction
Any individuals exploring the career change arena
What is in the Report?
A list of 100 jobs matches
A summary of top 10 and bottom 10 career options
Military Careers Report
Five top job families
Values and Motivators Summary
What do we do with the Report?
- Review the report findings
- Refine the list of 100 careers to a smaller and more manageable list
- Create an action plan and clear follow through steps to move towards certain career paths
- Informational Interview Practice
How long does the whole process take?
- Step 1: Individuals complete a questionnaire with the help of a coach, if needed
- Step 2: Informational Interview with a coach to collect qualitative information
- Step 3: Coach and individual review report and its findings
- Step 4: Coach and individual practice an informational interview
- Step 5: Coach and individual create an action plan with measurable steps
Career counseling can take place in person or virtually. Get in touch below for more information!
New Frontiers in Learning