Admissions Guidelines:Thank you for your interest in New Frontiers in Learning. The following are required for admission into the program:
1. Application: Interested candidates must submit a brief application which includes contact information, high school/college information, and academic and social interests, strengths, etc.
2. Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts from all high school and college institutions attended.
3. IEP: A copy of the applicant’s most recent IEP needs to be submitted.
4. Neuropsychological Evaluation: A current evaluation (within the past 2-3 years) needs to be submitted. Results from an adult intelligence scale, such as the WAIS, should be included.
5. Sample of Written Work and Math Skills: Written work samples could include the applicant’s college essay, a high school essay, personal statement, etc.
6. Two Letters of Recommendation on Official Letterhead: Applicants must submit two letters from professionals who can speak to the student’s performance in an academic setting (i.e., teacher, guidance counselor, psychologist, etc.). Letters of recommendation cannot be written by personal friends and must be submitted on official letterhead.
7. In-Person Meeting: All applicants will attend a “getting to know you” meeting where they will have the opportunity to learn more about the services offered.
All application materials should be sent to:
New Frontiers in Learning
6 East 43rd Street, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Please contact Samantha Feinman, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 558-0085 with any questions regarding the application process.
Admissions Form:NFiL Academic Year Application
NFiL Summer Application